Compete for the Title of 2023 Platte River Rockabilly Pinup and Little Miss Rockabilly
We are looking for a pinup that exemplifies what it means to be a great pinup in today's modern world. The Platte River Rockabilly Girl is all about quirk and confidence. This contest is not based on popularity or cosmetic appeal but one that includes inner beauty!
1. Must be 18 years of age or older to compete for the 2023 Platte River Rockabilly Pin Up Girl. Little Miss Rockabilly is open to girls ages 5-12.
2. Contestants must wear a 1940’s, 1950’s or 1960’s Classic Glamour Pin-up outfit. Dresses, circle and pencil skirts, wiggle dresses, blouses, capris, or high-wasted shorts. No exposed belly buttons, no stomach showing, no nudity, no flashing, no pasties, no lingerie outfits, no swimwear, no bikinis/thongs and no Halloween style costumes. Military style outfits are welcome! If you are unsure if what you want to wear fits these rules, just ask one of our directors or send us a photo. This is a family event so please be modest. Tattoos are welcome. Little Miss Rockabilly outfits must be at least knee length.
If your outfit is not appropriate for the theme, officials will ask you to change or you will be automatically disqualified. Every effort should be made to be classic in style and in good taste.
3. You are in charge of your own Hairstyles, Makeup and shoes and must follow the same Classic Glamour Styling. Little Miss Rockabilly's are to not wear makeup, other than lip gloss.
4. You can pre-register online. We will also take registrations the day of the event.
No entry fee this year!
5. You will be asked to sign a waiver agreeing the use of contest photos for marketing purposes.
6. Contestants must arrive by 12:30 PM dressed and ready to be on the stage at 1:00 PM to receive entry number and last minute instructions. Contest begins promptly at 11:00 PM. Any unladylike behavior will NOT be tolerated. No provocative dancing, flashing, use of profanity, intoxication or any other unladylike behavior. Said behavior will result in immediate disqualification.
7. Each contestant will be announced by stage name and walk across the stage. The next round consists of each contestant answering a simple question. The final round contestants will strike a pose.
8.At the end of the event there will be a photographer present to take photos with each contestant around the venue as well as in select vehicles
9. There will be 5 judges to be determined at a later date.
PRIZES WILL BE CASH AND/OR PRIZES FOR TOP 3 IN EACH COMPETITION.